Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 10, 2009

    Storm

    Happy birthday Mom! 
    Had dinner with family and I'm gonna gain another 2 kg after the meal today. 
    2kg plus 2kg plus another 2kg. This is not something good 

    Sidetrack, mom just told me I don't have to share a room with my sis because she thinks by the time my sis is going to move out of a room is when I'll be moving out which is like 5 years later. So she kind of expect me to move out when I'm 21? 
    Wow maybe a studio apartment for the time being then..

    Anyway I nearly forgot about the fact that I'm sitting for Physics mcq paper tomorrow until I ask Ben when are we having our papers and he said tomorrow so I was what?! 
    I've spending my days lazing at home because the past few days just feels too much like a home day. I literally place my laptop by my bedside and I just laid on my bed for the entire day. If not I'll be out. Can my life get any worst?
    I'm sure it can, like really thanks.. Don't really appreciate that. But still yeah 

    I slept well for the past few nights, like I manage to get at least 8 hours of sleep every day. 
    So today wasn't any different. But I woke up in between but still when I went back to sleep it was like a disaster. 
    First I received like 17 missed calls from Rach and a few from Meiqi and the incredible fact was that my phone was right on my bed and it wasn't on silent mode. 
    The next scary thing was the next thing I knew when I woke up is to find Rach knocking on my head. When I was still in a state of confusion, thinking of how on earth did she get into my house and in my room like at the moment. 

    Alright I totally can't concentrate on what I'm typing here so I think I better get back to my phone chat. 
    Will be back soon 

    No comments: