Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 01, 2010

    Naturally

    Oh hi! I'm like on bus 7 now on the way to work. Ok sorry I'm too bored and I just feel like blogging! If I had known, I should have uploaded my pictures first then if I don't have the time to blog at home. I can do what I'm doing now. Blog on the go. Seriously I obly had five hours of sleep and let's say I'm going to supperclub later how am I going to wake up for work tomorrow? But it's ok because I know there're people in the same plight as me. I wanna visit the funan show people but I doubt there's time for me today because by the time I leave nine west. They might already have left funan alr, so maybe tmr. So I finally handed up my school fees yesterday for sim and school is really starting on 12th apr. Omg, like when was the last time I prepared for school, mom told me that I better not quit halfway. And anw I'll continue at home because my fingers and hands are already aching from typing this paragraph or whatever you call it. Byeeeee

    No comments: