Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 28, 2010

    Photobooth

    My formspring is pissing the shit out of me because I replied to a couple of comments and it didn't appear on my page. 
    So ask again if you wanna know the answer. 
    Well well. 
    So management lessons today was boring to the maximum. 
    I swear and we even had to do presentation which really suck because I really hate standing infront of the whole class and presenting our ideas. 
    Totally not me
    So as I've expected I spent the day at home today not studying for my accounts test but at forever21.com, asos.com, msn, facebook and everything. 
    My books and lecture notes were all right infront of me but I didn't even touch a single bit of it. 
    I've to make sure Michelle makes me study tomorrow before we head over to Holland V for Frolick. 
    On a higher note, there's no school tomorrow! 
    Happygirl93


    So this was like yesterday in school. 
    I wanted to be in school at like 930 but very unfortunately, my alarm died on me and I only manage to reach at 1230. 
    Good job Shermaine. 
    This is what happens when you leave the girls with a Macbook. 
    We will definitely be drawn to photobooth and then we'll start our lil camwhoring. 
    Pauline, Beelay, Jovene and I 
    Soooo cute right?





    I totally have no idea why we're required to attach a photo to our english project. 
    She claims that she need to recognise all of our faces so the photos would do her a great help. 
    We actually wanted to send her all the photos that we took but again, I think she would practically we're lunatics. 
    Why do we even need to send her all?! 
    We tried voting for the best one 


    Why is it one after another?

    No comments: