Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 24, 2010

    Parachute

    You know will know it when you see everything tumbling down. 
    It won't stay there. 
    Trust me, or rather trust myself. 

    Wanted to have stingrays for dinner tonight but we ended up having dinner at Np. 
    Because it was raining like usual and even walking to the foodcourt got us all drenched and even my shoes were soaked. 
    Felt like I just went to play in a kiddy pool. 
    Damn, I really hate the rain. 
    Impromptu decision to head to the glow party or something that Np was organising. 
    I know I'm not a Np student, but whatever. 
    Michelle Salvatore, wildgirl93, highgirl93. 
    Everything, but I know you like it this wild. 
    Tecktonik somemore, can what! 
    Alright I'll text you tomorrow when I'm in school. 
    Pathetically, I still have lessons on tomorrow. 
    You've no idea how much it sucks to have lessons on a Sat. 
    You won't want it, trust me 
    I'm listening to 98.7 fm to pass night. 
    What a night but still I caught up with Michelle Monteith Tan, her boyfr. 
    I think I should sleep soon especially when I'm down with this terrible flu. 
    Pray hard that I don't wake up tomorrow with a bodyache, headache and even worst flu. 
    I'm crossing my fingers. 
    Nose, please don't torture me anymore. 


    I totally forgotten when was this day when Mich wanted to tan. 
    Because of her really nice tan lines on her legs that she got at St John Island or something. 
    That's not the point. 

    No comments: