Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 27, 2010

    Think you're mistaken

    I'm gonna go home after school to do my project, study and sleep. 
    Feel as if I could faint now 
    Because I'm having this mega headache which is driving me crazy and I'm too lazy to get myself into the kitchen for some panadols. 
    I must stop procrastinating if not I'll tell myself tomorrow that I still have Wed to study then I'll not study tomorrow and on Thurs morning, I'll find myself sitting in class for my accounts test with zero knowledge about it. 

    So today was Hk cafe@Coronation Plaza, pool, Clementi and home. 
    We didn't even realised time passing that fast. 
    Wow. 
    Picnic at Botanical Garden and it wasn't long before we hopped to town because of the unbearable heat. 
    Why can't there be a there with a nice weather, like not raining. 
    Just the chilly winds blowing at us. 
    Happy 17th Birthday Bff. 
    I'll write you something tomorrow. 
    Check back 
    And I need a diet plan. 
    Okok, I really need to wash my face and head to bed. 
    So tired! 
    Goodnight 

    3rd Apr 

    Funan IT mall. Raffles city. Tcc@Citylink. 

    Met Michelle, so almost everyone wasn't working that day. 
    What a wasted trip but well we had pastamania that we were craving so badly for. 
    The next time I'm there, I'll definitely order their cheesesticks again. 
    It's really nice. 
    Speaking about Raffles city. 
    Nine west and stage. 


    We like burden only. 
    Sit there obstruct people from sitting down to try on shoes 

    Weekiat joined us after awhile 
    I made him shop around with me. 
    He kinda makes a good person to shop with because he give good comments. 
    Right Wk?! 


    After all we have been through, 
    I know we're cool

    No comments: