Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 10, 2010

    Prawn fishing

    I'm on the phone with Guanglong now. 
    People at Westcoast just now, call me go house party at Changi. 
    Today i'm gonna be goodgirl93 so I went home after supper at west coast. 
    And I finally played pool again other than two nights ago I think at boat quay?
    I now watching gossip girl halfway somemore. 
    Prawning with Michelle, Issac, and a few others. 
    So for the entire hour, I caught one prawn, which was quite an achievement. 
    I should sleep after watching a few more episodes of gossip girl. 
    Before Michelle Punkrock chops me when I'm late in meeting her tomorrow. 
    She's gonna accompany me to shop and I want to eat Frolick and Pasta 
    Ok I can't concentrate on blogging now. 
    See you tomorrow. 

    5th Mar 

    Met Michelle and Chloe at Marina. 
    Ok I was really late in meeting them. 
    And on this fateful day I lost my ipod which makes me a sad girl 
    So now I've to get a new one which i'm still contemplating because now I think I shouldn't engrave anything on it. 
    Mommy I want a macbook, can you get me one?
    And before my current camera spoils. I think I need a new one too 

    I refused to dine there because I promise Mommy to have dinner at home 
    Such a filial daughter. 
    I would still yearn for homecooked food
    Been so long since I had seen her too 
    See you around babe 
    So yeah prawning today with her boyfr. 
    They want me to upload the photos on facebook asap. 
    I'm waiting for my cam to be fully charged so I can get it connected to my laptop 
    That kinda irritates me 


    I'm gonna meet you soon right. 
    Especially when our school is kinda near each other 
    I hope I can find my way to Sim management house on my first day of school. 
    Pray for me that I get there safely and on time ok 
















    Really, you're so blind. 
    Why can't you just open your eyes and look at others for once. 
    FYL 
    FML 

    No comments: