Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 08, 2010

    Kids

    I finally did my nails and i'm glad I didn't ruin it yesterday's night. 
    Such a last minute plan to head down to Boatquay 
    And one bad thing about having your nails done is that after that you can't really do shopping in fear of spoiling your nicely done nails. 
    I saw many pretty shoes! 
    It was such a pity, but it's alright! 
    I'm going prawning with MichelleT bby girl tomorrow and her beloved boyfr and I don't know who. 
    Ok seriously I still don't know where my school is exactly located at when school starts next Mon. 
    Good luck Shermaine 

    Oh yeah back to bq last night. 
    Met Michelle's friend Maggie there. 
    So smart of us. We could actually continue playing l4d2 after drinking. 
    Sorry, I can get serious motion sickness. 
    But there were only two options, devils bar to continue drinking and watch soccer. 
    Yes I know it's the champion's league season and everyone is crazy over soccer but i'm not a big fan of it. 
    Only some tiny winy knowledge for it 
    Alright I shall get prepared to head to vivo sooooooon. 

    1st Mar 

    Went to look for Michelle Punkrock and the rest at town after work. 
    I look like some lonely sad girl waiting for them 
    Dressed as if I'm going for dinner at some coffeeshop. 
    I don't bother dressing up when going to work. 
    Who would know about the last minute plans right?



    Chilled around before heading home. 
    Pastamania and Frolickkkk soon! 
    My school starting alr :( 

    And I know you're at kbox now 




    Alright I shall go get bathed now 

    No comments: