Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 29, 2010

    Party in the house

    So it was down to scape park yesterday for flb flea. 
    I didn't even know where to start so I didn't even bag anything home 
    Well, I guess I could safely say I still prefer getting things online or maybe in the malls. 
    But definitely not squeezing with the crowd. 
    Riverside to drink after the flea ended with like quite a number of people. 
    Everything also can, wheelchair also can throw into the river. 
    Some powerhouse, then bff and I decided to gave zouk a miss last night. 
    When I've the mood to club, that girl don't have. 
    So no to zouk and yes to drinking  
    Came home and landed into comatose state all the way till like near 5 before Rach woke me up. 
    Frolick, I would never say no to frolick and you know what?
    I had one cup A and one cup B which makes it two cups in total. 
    Awesome or what. 
    Sorry, I just love yoghurts too much 
    And happy 18th Jacqueline. 
    So sorry that I gave your chalet a miss. 
    See you soon ok! 

    I just finished gossip girl and I told myself I would sleep after that but that doesn't seem to be the case. 
    Just ordered some stuffs and I want the postman to come knocking on my doors soon. 

    15 Feb 

    On a malaysia trip with my family and all. 
    Dad was just being overly obsessed with the firecrackers because he can't get his hands onto any when we're back in singapore. 
    So he bought firecrackers there till the people living asked if he was preparing for a wall and he just laughed very enthusiastically. 
    Sometimes I really can't stand him 

    This was so explosive that it killed a fish swimming in the water. 
    How sad it's life ended. 
    Just by swallowing this fruit lookalike thing 
    When my french mani was still new and good 
    This scare the hell outta me. 
    I was so near to that and he light it up. 
    I thought someone just dropped a bomb on us. 
    Could he like give me some warning before he gets it ignited 



    17th Feb 

    I was pretty workaholic during the Feb period 
    So two days after I was back in Sg. 
    I started working again 
    And the first person I met after I'm back was Sel! 
    Ok she came to look for me after work. 
    Club, I know you want go powerhouse only

    Ion for Hk cafe. 
    I've totally no idea why we always land ourselves in there 
    Seeing this, it reminds me that my blackberry is nearly two months old 





    Heart to heart talks again and you know where it was at 





    We sure know where to confide in each other. 
    And I kinda miss going to the theatres to catch a show 
    So I told her just recently we would probably go over to cathay or maybe cine and catch movies after movies. 



    We always fail to ask whether there were nets payment available whenever we gets onto a cab home. 
    But we remembered this time 
    As I know all good things come to an end. 
    And i'm sure they won't come running back 
    Things will never be the same again 

    No comments: