Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 04, 2010

    Last night on earth

    I was suppose to get this up like before I head out but I was kinda slow and I'm already late for meeting Michelle
    So I just hit the shut down key and ran out of my place. 
    So Funan to visit those people there, and yes I would only for for it fairs. 
    I'm taking a break from work. 
    From shows, from nine west. 
    I looked at the calendar on my table and I realised that school's starting next week. 
    I can't believe it, seriously like after 6 months of rest, i'm attending school again next week 
    Are you kidding me?! Hell no 
    Was gonna meet Guanglong at cityhall just now but when he was at cityhall, I was at funan, then he was at funan and i'm at raffles city and when he was finally at raffles city, I was at citylink's Tcc. 
    So it was a long grandfather's story! 
    Went for supper at bukit timah
    At this kinda timing, prata would be the only option so prata it was. 
    I've only like one week more to stay out before school starts. 
    I just can't stop harping on how fast school is about to start.
    Everything would be so foreign once again, new school, new environment, new people. 
    Okok stop. 
    Stop blabbering nonsense. 
    I'm gonna look for new things to get online, write down the blog links for my mom because she also wants to shop.
    I think I've a cool mom that can share clothes with me. 
    And I need to do my nails again like maybe next Wed or Thurs. 
    I swear it looks like the ugliest nail on earth now 
    Oh yeah I caught clash of the titans just now. 

    23rd Jan 

    Met bff at Holland v's swensens
    After which we head back to my place and she just hogged my laptop for gossip girl and I left her on her own and I fell asleep 
    Very smart, she woke me up at 5 and told me she's going back 
    Being the very good friend of hers, I brought her all the way out and walk back all the way on my own again. 
    Kind or what, caring?




    26th Jan 

    Sel and Mich came to look for me after work 
    Mac for bites 
    I think Jeffrey help us take picture till he cannot take it 





    Okok, I shall continue to lament in my own misery bye 

    No comments: