Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 20, 2010

    Not again

    Honestly I'm sick of such stuffs happening over and over again. 
    I am me, yes I know that perfectly myself and I'm gonna let me, me and me get everything right back on track. 
    Don't probe. 
    Just wanna talk and I really feel like drinking 
    I think I should really skip all these thoughts and talk to somewhere else. 
    So off you go. 

    Right, right. 
    Went to Np after school to meet Michelle and I really hate how it's raining cats and dogs in the evening when I've the time to go out and the rain just ruins everything. 
    Then when I'm heading to school, the sun's out as if it's having a war with me. 
    Oh come on, can't there be a day where the weather's perfect, good for chilling out and walking on the street asnd not killing me. 
    It's good to know that you don't have to go to school when everyone else needs. 
    But at the same time what's the point of having a day off from school when all your friends has? Damn, well gonna spend my night at home watching 90210, that's probably the other show i've caught on the net after gossip girl because I've finished all the episodes of it up till date. 
    Probably meeting Ben and Triff tomorrow?
    Had the thoughts of going back to Jurong to collect my cert and testimonial if I even have one but you know what? 
    The word 'lazy' certainly kills. 
    So you probably know whether I would still drag myself out of the house early in the afternoon all the way back to school just for it. 
    I'm running out of clothes and I really need more. 
    So gotta have a mega retail therapy soon. 
    I'm just swooping everything off the net that I see. 
    Without having second thoughts and that's bad.
    Alright time to get back to 90210. 
    Toodles 

    27th Mar 

    So we decided to head to the FLB fea at scape park. 
    Got nothing there though because like i've said, I can't stand the heat and the bustling crowds. 
    Really prefer shopping in the malls or perhaps clicking on the mouse, hitting the keyboard and done. 
    Played around with Jasper's cam and sometimes I really wanna get a dslr but on second thoughts would I even bother bringing it out?

    Hi goodgirl93
    You slept early today 
    I don't know why the pictures got so close-up all of a sudden 


    Flea flea flea then off we head to Cine for Frolick
    Never to be missed. 
    Original with Oreo toppings 
    And i'm so jealous that there's each a cup in your school. 
    They are so stupid not to franchise one in Sim management house. 
    They are losing way too much business by not setting up one stall in my school! 
    Angry :@ 



    Hk cafe@Cine 
    with Weekiat 
    Glenn 
    Bff 
    Glenn like that also can have surprise shot 
    Very scary you know 
    So now I can tell you what's it like to sit outside Cine for hours. 
    Minji 



    Act like we're tourist. 
    Take group shot, others help somemore. 
    Ok what. 
    Please stop playing mahjong! 
    Sadgirl93 

    Thennnnnnnn. 
    It was drinking at riverside with Glenn, Jasper and the rest 
    I'll stop talking to myself. 
    Ok I'll try to HAHAHA

    You know what? 
    Actually you don't have to know 

    No comments: