Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 07, 2010

    Beverly Hills

    Ok another night that I'm hooked onto watching shows online. 
    I wanna get to bed but I just can't resist watching another episode. 
    Episodes after episodes. 
    Alright alright, enough about show and back to life. 
    So I got out of bed this afternoon thinking it was Wed, dailing mom's cellphone. 
    I thought I was supposed to be out with at 2 but it's nearly 5 and I just got out of bed. 
    Then she told me it's Tues today! We're going out tomorrow. 
    Oh my god, I totally lost track of time after the 6 months of holidays started. 
    Well, gotta get out of it soon. 
    Or to be exact, next week?
    So yeah, stayed home today. 
    And I'm gonna do my nails tomorrow. 
    Like finally, nails don't stay pretty for weeks after you've done them. 
    And I really need to do something to my hair 
    Get a lot of new stuffs. 
    Did I ever stop getting new things?

    Ok met Michelle at Clem just now for a lil while because I desperately had to get my eyebrows done before school starts. 
    I'm getting the jitters now. 
    I don't want school to start, but a part of me does want it to start. 
     
    Things are gonna catch up soon. 
    So do it your way till you think it's time 

    28th Feb 

    Got Meiqi to accompany me for the day at scape park. 
    Which we roamed around town after. 
    Damn this holiday is killing me. 
    I need a getaway to somewhere off this island. 
    Anybody with me?
    I know school's starting but we still have the weekends isn't it?
    It's like town, town and town almost every other day
    Let's not talk about nightlife now


    So we couldn't resist how the sashimi looks like from the menu so here it is infront of us. 
    Hopefully everyone can make it on Thurs. 
    Then we will meet up, go hunt for Benji's stuff. 
    Kbox, and definitely food. 
    Looking at this just makes me crave for pasta at waraku
    Maybe I should try something new the next time I'm there. 
    Meiqi, I need new bags and shoes! 













    Then home sweet home 
    I can't believe this. 
    Really?

    No comments: