Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 13, 2010

    Infinity

    So it was drinking at riverside last night with Michelle and the rest of them. 
    Alright alright, I was the only sober one around because I came late and it was pretty funny looking at how drunk the rest were. 
    There was quite an awkward cab experience last night. 
    Met Triff and Ben at Dover. 
    And I nearly forgotten that it was the first day of school. 
    It isn't surprising that I couldn't find my way around because it was my first day ok. 
    But the smart me know that asking the security would never be wrong and he told me that there have already been countless students asking him where 1-05 and 1-04 were. 
    So afterall, I'm not the only one who is getting lost. 
    Anyway I honoured my promise to myself of staying home today and I really have to make myself feel really tired then I would be able to sleep earlier tonight 
    I don't wanna go to school with just 3 hours of sleep again.
    No that sucks 

    I'm going bonkers trying to find sites that I can watch 90210, even funshion is hiding it from me.
    How sad of me 
    Fine, I shall watch other shows for the moment if I still can't find it. 
    Damn 
    I still don't wanna go to school 
    On a higher note, there's a new collection coming up tonight which means that I can shop again. 
    Seriously, Shermaine you gotta stop this habit. 
    It's bad 
    And I should totally upload the photos from my cam before Michelle Punkrock calls me a slow pig again! 

    19th Mar

    I've no idea why but yes we're at town again 
    Always seem to have stuffs to replenish. 

    So since we're already at town
    Why not talk a lil walk to cine to have Frolick 


    I can still remember what she say when she was gonna upload our pictures into facebook 
    I was having really horrible breakouts at that time so yeah......








    Oh oh. 
    Upon looking at the outfit of the day 
    I remembered where I was at earlier of the day 
    For the first time since I don't know when 
    I woke up early and went for buffet with my family 
    And this was the day that made me have a lil phobia for sashimi but now I'm totally on for more. 

    Met Ben and Triff at Jurong for a lil while before heading to cityhall to meet Mich. 
    She nearly die waiting for me 
    So sorry hehe
    I think she wanted to slaugher me on the spot when she saw me 


    Frolick. 
    Ok, i'm so craving for it right now 
    Original with Oreo! 

    YSL




    Went over to her place 
    Was her dog's name Donnie, or what. 
    Not really sure 
    But it was kinda adorable. 
    Any pet dogs out there would be better than mine. 
    Don't argue, wait till you've seen mine 
    Weekiat came over with shaker fries!



    Webcammmmmm



    Apparently one packer of shaker fries wasn't enough for us. 
    So as Joel and Jeff came too, more packet of fries arrived. 
    So what we ended up doing 
    Mahjong at my place, falling terribly ill, cousin taking over me. 
    Shermaine the chef whipping up three bowls of instant noodles. 
    Kudos to me


    Alright alright. 
    See you 

    No comments: