Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 23, 2010

    Everytime when I wanna blog. 
    I would somehow have this empty feeling in me that makes me wanna express  it into words but well. 
    That's that. 
    It isn't that bad tonight. 

    School's been getting on fine apart from the fact that our first is crashing on us next week. 
    Which is our accounts test and I've no accounts background at all and I know nuts about accounts.
    So I'll probably be studying for this week and make sure I pass the test next week 
    Yes I will. 
    Let me give my morale a lil boost alright.
    So I'm gonna need to get my textbooks to be able to start studying so np for lunch tomorrow and Sim Hq to check those books out. 
    So for the last few days, it was about the same everyday after school. 
    Met Michelle, then to Clem. 
    Like she said our routine now would always be the same. 
    But perhaps like after two months, things will be different huh. 
    Holland V yesterday with Jovene
    Dinner at everything with fries and I like the Nutella tart. 
    Totally for chocolate lover. 
    You know what? 
    I'm going to finish my last episode of 90210 then I shall try to catch some sleep. 

    28th Mar 

    So this was the day Rach and I met for Frolick at HollandV. 
    Yeah, I know how much I frequent that place but no I'm not getting sick of it because it's such a nice place to chill and all. 

    We got ourselves each a cup A and B. 
    Apparently, one wasn't enough to satisfy our cravings. 

    I know we haven't been meeting since I don't know when 
    But we will find something alright 

    Things just get heavier and heavier on my load. 
    When is it ever gonna be easy for me?

    No comments: