Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 16, 2010

    Beverly Hills

    You know I think tonight isn't a good night at all. 
    I'm just afraid that...........
    Well well. 
    You have to with it cope when time changes. 
    Grow up, maybe it's time or like I've expected. 
    It would be faster than anyone else does. 
    It's like a now or never kinda thing. 
    Don't get what I mean, then forget it. 
    Ok I really need a getaway. 
    Anyone in for it?

    Apart from those. 
    I got 90210 to accompany me through the night of insomnia. 
    You know it can really suck. 
    I get 4 hours of sleep a day, feeling all tired in the afternoon and once it reaches bedtime. 
    I feel as if I've just drunk like 3 cans of redbull, down one bottle of chicken essence, two cups of coffee and whatever perk-me-up thing that you can think of. 
    Please please let me fall asleep before 5 today. 
    Please. 
    If not I'm resorting to the pills tomorrow. 
    Tell me who can take this shit. 
    School tomorrow and I'm having management class. 
    I've the great urge to lug my laptop to school, but prolly not till I get a macbook. 
    I need to talk. 
    Where's the old place that we always run to?
    Yeah, that's where I'm heading to 

    21st Mar 

    Finally the both of us had time for a meet up. 
    We spent the entire day in that heartland mall. 
    Isn't surprisng for us to settle somewhere with food and drinks and we could stay there for like a whole few hours and we don't even realise. 
    Caught up quite a bit. 
    Now that almost everyone is getting the "poly is starting, gotta get to school for orientation" mood. 
    There isn't time to meet them anymore. 
    So have fun in your poly life while I continue with mine. 
    You know sometimes I really wonder if I should actually reconsider and tried the courses and the poly that I don't wanna go to 
    It's like when I go to school, either they are also in school or not in school but when I'm not schooling, they are definitely in school. 
    So this is how schedules clash when people gets into different school. 

    I didn't realise that it was a faulty specs 


    And I got really into snapping myself that I ignored a talking guy called Benjamin infront of me the whole while. 
    Just concentrating on the pink cam I had on my hands and it's flash going off every few seconds 


    Annoying. 
    Meet up soon 
    Yes I know. 
    Independent, not? 
    Should I or not?

    No comments: