Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 11, 2010

    Digest

    So I laid on my bed last night hoping that when I wakes up, everything will be good. 
    But unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case. 
    Had my lunch because I was starving and then I cooped myself in my room watching shows online. 
    Mommy wants me to play mahjong with them and I guess I'll be joining them for a round or two. 
    I'm waiting for new collections to be up so I can shop everything away. 
    So finally school's starting tomorrow. 
    I hope I would be able to turn my bio clock back to the way it was
    Or should I say, it never was right once?
    Well, whatever it is. 
    I just hope it will be good 
    I doubt I'll be able to sleep early and I wanna go for a spin 
    Telling Michelle Punkrock, wondering how we all would be like when we finally turn 18. 
    And not forgetting the annoying chats on msn with Jaslyn.
    It certainly has been long since I caught up with her and as usual the things she said didn't fail to make me laugh out loud
    I literally laughed out in my room 
    Thank god there wasn't anyone at home, I think they would be thinking
    "why are we having this nutcase at home?"
    Alright I think a new collection  is up by now already. 
    So toodles and enjoy your day 

    6th Mar

    Brenda decides to join us in our lil trip to town. 
    Nothing new about going to town because I'm there almost every other day and it's making me sick 
    So we decided to have our lunch at Ramen Ten if my memory didn't fail me. 
    At Clem, and we just couldn't help ourselves from ticking the sashimi sides from the menu. 
    Sorry, I just can't resist them 


    So off to town and I wanted to have a lil nail pampering 
    But was too lazy to step into the shop
    Yes I know my laziness kills 




    Wasn't long before B left and it was left to the two of us to roam the streets 
    Haziq certainly is one of the fun people to work with 
    Look at what he did to the mannequins in Steve Madden 
    Visited them while they were working 
    I know, Sentosa next week! 
    Can't wait to catch up 
    And I sure miss meddling with all those machines during work 



    Ion

    Met weekiat and izdi there 
    On the steps 
    Our legs just got the better of us 











    Then we decided to head home 




    Yes yes, her nails were nicely done compared to mine at that time. 
    I was too busy working to even head out for a chill. 
    Don't even have to mention sparing time for my nails. 
    Don't you just love her new phone?
    I bet she wants to hit my bb out of my hands 
    Hehe 



    Alright really gotta go off. 
    I hear mom and the rest sorting out the chips. 
    Gonna get someone to ice-cream for me out of the freezer before placing myself by the gambling chair. 
    Xoxo 

    No comments: