Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 04, 2010

    Final

    No work means no extra income and I'll be living solely on the allowance I get from Mommy. 
    But with my current life, and expenditures, that's highly impossible
    But try, please try Shermaine. 
    Though I know you're gonna die 
    Maybe I should go back to work once in awhile after my lesson timetables are out? 
    Shall decide again 
    Mommy I need a new cam, very badly 
    Alright I just came out from the showers, so now my hair is dripping wet 
    Gonna meet Michelle Insomniatic at Clem later for shaker fries 
    And I'll be having soup for dinner. 
    It's very nice soup ok 
    Anyway I think I'll be spending my day at home today and tonight. 
    I'll be watching gossip girl. 
    Catch me online then. 
    Xoxo 


    Oh yeah, should have loose waves for my hair?
    Yl did my hair for me that day and i've been contemplating whether to get a permanent one


    One, two, three 

    No comments: