Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 01, 2011

    Perfect weather

    I woke up with a massive hangover, last night was soooooo....... I can't even describe. Met Fel at the Loof for awhile then we went over to J Bar for more fun. From J Bar it led to Rebel which seem like ages since I last stepped into there. Okay maybe not, like for a week. Finally the night ended off at nana which I had no idea why I was there as well. We're so in love with bbq now, gonna have another round next week again. Crunchy prawns, crabsticks and all, we're coming for you again. I can't wait for my online loots to arrive.

    Today was a perfect day to snuggle in bed with hk dramas, cider, bubble tea and sushis and I had all of them with me. My hangover was making me lazy to get out of bed even for a smoke. Alright going back to my dramas to end of my night, sleep earlier, maybe wake up for grocery shopping with the mom, then head off to school to pay my school fees and collect my course notes. Come home for some rest, head out for to tutee's place, prolly meet mich in town and we'll see about the plans.
    Oh yeah, anyone knows of a good place to have sashimi buffet? Craving badly for them but wanna have some good suggestions for it.

    Photobooth spam over the lonesome week. The week I cooped myself up at home refusing to step out or anything



    Been getting my fringe out of my face because the zit monsters are starting to attack me again


    Oh anw, this morning I woke up. I thought my lenses were lost in my eyes and I freaked out for a moment. Thought it was pretty amusing. I was like pinching my eyes trying to look for the missing lenses. Found it in the end




    Have a good night people, so excited to try cooking my own dmhk tomorrow. But nothing will beat greenview's one! So craving for them now

    No comments: