Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 15, 2011

    Crashing

    I told myself that I'm gonna sleep early tonight because I've been getting the most minimal amount of sleep for the past few days or even weeks after school started. I feel like I do not have enough time when I actually spend most of my time sleeping in with my mac, what's wrong with me? But I'm quite sleepy now, but still watching keeping up with the kardashians. That's the problem, once I start on something, I cannot stop until I get it done! Yeah, so i'll cut the chase so I can get to sleep a lil earlier. School's been school these days. No difference. It's just somewhere I go, attend lessons, then back home and go on with my plans for the day. So it's marketing tomorrow again and I think the lecturer's accent is kinda cute, a really aussie one. Spent the evening today chilling at dailyscoops with strawberry shortcake ice-cream on hot brownie and a cup of strawberry tea. Wanted to make a trip to town but the sun is really not sparing any mercy to us humankinds. When will the weather ever get better? I need to get so many things done in town like my nails, get my stationery and like shop around. How I miss staying near town. Things get done so much easier. I caught Monte Carlo on Tues night. AN impromptu coffee night out at liat towers before the movie. It was an awesome chick flick for me and I can totally watch it again. Now I wanna watch HP. Anyoneeeeee?
    Enough, time to stop talking about my mundane life. One last thing thou, might be going for another roadtrip to jb on Sunday with the fam. Asking Mich along too, it would be fun if she comes along. At least I've a companion
    Goodnight xo, pictures timeeee

    Extremely mini eyes. I need deeper eyelids. A really long time ago at lunar for Zw's birthday. We took one picture and the camera died on us. How cool is that? So rebel afterwards, nothing new, it's just a usual routine isn't it?
    This was the night I went for din at commonwealth with the couple. I remember I did take a few pictures of the food. Shall upload the food pictures when I find them in my blackberry or cam. All of you should go try it, it's so damn yummy, I fell in love with the food there after Mich brought me there for the first time


    Finally met them after taking my own sweet time at home preparing


    Througout the entire meal. We were all obsessed with our itouch. We never let it leave our hands. She even confiscated my berry and returned it to me towards the end of the meal because I was typing on it all the way


    So many things that I wanna get. I've been talking about getting a new cam for eons. Till now, even my sis is asking for a new cam for herself. A 10 year old kid snapping pictures everywhere she goes with her own cam and uploading it on facebook. I don't remember doing that when I was 10. The only inventions present was probably the old white box as a desktop, pagers, some non-coloured phones. People nowadays, how are we gonna leave without these advanced technologies. I do admit I'm one technology whore. I would feel so lost without any of them.





    After din, we headed over to their friend's half built house at Faber area for some drinks before we called it a night
    This picture totally show of how a camwhore I am.
    Gonna new new bb covers, they are so pretty although Ben tells me that it looks really bimbotic. But I think it's gonna be nice and I'm gonna get it! I need new housing and I can't wwait for bb bold touch to be out!

    No comments: