Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 18, 2011

    Butteryyyyy

    Okay so this was butter on a Fri night. Wanted to meet Fel and Warren for sashimi buffet at Hanabi, but due to my dilly dally habits, by the time I decide that I'm gonna come out, start preparing and all. I concluded that by the time I'm done with my make-up and outfit, Hanabi would already be closed. Thus I met them straight at Esplanade before heading over to........

    Butter Fact. This place still doesn't feel like home and the vip area is so overcrowded. That it doesn't feel exclusive at all. But the music is good thou. So overall Butter is still fine but I wouldn't call it home.
    Quite a few familiar faces that night
    As more intoxication begin
    Macallan, followed by martell, afterwhich long island tea came which was quite a killer for me. I can't take long island tea for nuts. Martell is still my bestf who've stood by me all my clubbing times. Making me enjoy the night but still not ending up making a fool of myself in a drunken state. I dare not promise if it's martell and others. Like a combi with moet used to kill me every night I'm out.

    Victor and his friends were there too.





    Bumped in Sarral again.
    I guess the both of us got a lil high halfway thru the night but it ended quite badly for me. Not even sober till the next morning. Goddddd, this is bad

    My pictures are kinda jumbled up. But yeah, I guess this order will do. Not too bad

    I really wonder how my night really ended. I could only recall bits and pieces, like ending up at Dragonfly, then prata for supper! So many drunk bbm/texts/whatsapp. When I look at my phone the next day when I woke up, I was like oh god, what happened last night and who did I bump into. More people updated me on what happened that night when I went Nana the next night. I'm so embarrassed. I'm gonna repent, really gonna repent. Been pretty well behave the past few days, drinking and not getting wasted but I kinda miss those fun party times too. Oh and I kinda miss filter and zouk, definitely rebel too!
    Anw I'm dreading Aug because I don't wanna think of anything to do for my birthday. Maybe I should do an escapade?

    No comments: