Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 15, 2011

    When fun comes to meet fun

    Both of us happened to skip the remaining of our lessons at the same time. I went into class this afternoon, step out of class for a smoke and stay outside the lecture hallway to catch up with the ex-classmates. Decided to leave lessons and M called.
    Crashed at my place for a lil while. While I watched keeping up with the kardashians and eating my yummy mango salad.
    When her crazy vibes came about


    Food intake today, organic soya milk, a bit of durian mookcake, two bowls of mango salad, instant noodles, cinammon melt and half cup of koi. It's not even dinner time yet.
    Who's gonna be out to party tonight? Let's see whether I'll be a goody girl tonight or i'll hit the clubs. We shall decide later. I wanna nap first

    No comments: