Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 06, 2011

    J bar>Filter members club>Rebel

    Day 2 of school, been really paying attention in class. But I still find myself spacing out at times but I dragged myself back before I lose out too much that is taught. Okay, uploading these photos already took enough of my time. I wanna sleep by 2am because I'm already damn sleeeeepy. Imagine waking up at 10am instead of the usual 6pm that I used to. Still have to do my sit-ups, eat my med and finish my tea. Anw about earlier today, I was quite hyper after school today. Met mom, aunt and cousin for lunch, decided not to head to ikea for meatballs or hanabi, pushing the dates back. Hanabi probably on Thurs or something. I'm really craving for fried mushroom? I'm really craving for them. The ones from Bugis pretty please!
    More tomorrow, I need to sleep, really sooooo tired. Goodnight xoxo

    J Bar first to start off the night.
    No need to guess what would happen when a group of girls with cameras with them get together. It's a known fact. Where ever we are, pictures would be snapped! So here goes

    I want a new cammmmm
    Cheryl and Mich














    And it goes on for the whole night. Would not even stop even when we're intoxicated or what

    Cherries, favourite fruit in clubs!





    Last one before we think it's Filter time
    So here we are at Filter


    It didn't need a lot of time to get me feeling all happy because of all the alcohol. But I know I've kinda reached my limits so I did rejected a couple of them. Quite a smart choice right. But the I don't think it was of much use thou.
    The night is always young
    So we ended up at Rebel which I've totally no recollection whether I've had any more drinks or not.
    Last one. Leading the time of our partying life. I wonder when we will ever get sick of partying and drinking. I mean is there anyone who will get sick of fun?
    See you all sooooooon.

    No comments: