Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 25, 2011

    Chill by the hot tub

    Reason why I wasn't here for the past few days its because I was soooo lazy, I was either lazing at home, sleeping off my hangover or something else. Party rocking my week away and we totally miss clubbing after not going for about two weeks. The downside of partying is the hangover the next day, constant throbbing in the head, makes me wanna puke regardless of whatever that I do. Alright so a sum up of my week, dragged myself to town on fri to do up my nails and they are a pretty shade of mermaid tears with white polka dots, so pretty. So in love with my nails that I'm constantly looking at them.
    So Zirca on wed, I shall save my words for them. Its always the same every party night. Every goes "whats new Sherm?" Not a good thing thou. After town on Fri, it was a rebel night but we were practically going from envy to rebel then back and forth again. So last night was some drinks at the White Rabbit, followed by filter where a lot of moet and shots came. Then the night gradually turned into a zouk night where martell, macallan, belv, jaggerbombs and more came in. I was so intoxicated last night. Even eating my supper/breakfast drunk. I can't really even remember what I ate, I think it was economical beehoon and we ate it in broad daylight.
    It was a good week, foreseeing another good week ahead?

    Anw this is bbq night at SAF yacht club on one of the Fri last or a couple of weeks ago.
    With Fel, Jacob, Derek, Fel's mom
    My make-up for the night oxidises pretty much, leaving me with the most minimal amount of make-up. What to expect when you're standing infront of the bbq pit making your favourite food. Welllll, I love food



    Oh how we love bbqs like that. More sooonnnnn.
    Ending the post here, I can barely open my eyes. Gonna finish up my drinks and head to bed. So much assignments and I don't even know if I'm on the right track for my HR individual assignment. Anw should I get a lumix lx 5/canon g12/olympus pen or a prada wallet? I can't decide. Tough choice

    No comments: