Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 08, 2011

    Is there a point?

    Before I start spilling my thoughts out here on this space. My new loots for this week. Think I'm gonna order a couple more, adding in wedges as well. Shopping makes me happy, keeps me busy, stop my imagination from getting wild. Anw I'll be selling on of the pink dress because it just isn't quite me. Will post up the pics maybe later or after school tomorrow. Check back!
    Fried shitake mushroom cooked by me! It was yummy, I was the one who finished almost everything. Alright it wasn't exactly cooked by me, all I did was to cut the mushrooms and make the batter. I can't fry any food for nuts. I run at the sight of boiling oil. I feel like they'll fry me up in the process as well. Can't wait for bbq tomorrow already. So it looks like, it's another no party Fri night and I'm feeling pretty happy about it

    Now time for some thoughts. In life, we all know that we must meet into setbacks in order to learn. It depends on how hard you can fall, and how well you're gonna pick yourself up. This whole society is filled with shallow people who only focus on what is on the outside. Superficial. But what matters is what we ourselves think. Be prepared to pay the consequences when you make the first step. If you're gonna chicken out upon knowing about all the horrible consequences, I think I'm suggesting that you should just lead your happy, humble and "self-denial" contented life. Or simply, just end your life now. It's gonna be the same decades down the road. Why not just save resources and you know? No one has things their way, they give up/fork out/work for it

    Goodnight, I wish you all had a good mid week. Guess what? Fri is here again. But sadly there's school for me even on Sat. And I'm gonna attend Sat lectures for the first time is about a year? What to do, I'm a loner, stucked up bitch in class so I have to make sure i attend all lectures in order to be able to do my asignments and exams. Seriously I wonder what's wrong with me as well.

    No comments: