Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 03, 2011

    I'll stand by you forever

    Once again, it's another Sat night at home. I was in bed for the entire day, refusing to get up to even shower and all. Felt practically like shit all thanks to the drinks at TAB last night. Gave nana and zouk a miss tonight again. Seems like my partying habits has toned down by a lil. I was so smashed on both Wed and Fri. So decided to give myself a rest today, stayed home to watch shows online throughout. Probably heading to jb with the fam later on when I wake up. Need to wake up earlier but I'm gonna try to make my mom fork out some time to let me go for a massage, I can feel my body crashing and school's starting tomorrow. I can't believe that the one month hols is gonna be over. Anyway I'm craving for kway chap and I can't think of anywhere in the west that serves nice kway chap, the only nice ones that I've eaten were the one from Bishan, and then friends told me there's also some nice ones at bedok, but like fuck. Bishan is bad enough and you're telling me bedok. Oh nooooo, why is the west so pathetic, lacking of all the nice food.
    I'm lying in bed now feeling damn sick, or rather because my nose has been running about for the entire day. Sneezing non-stop, initially I thought it was my usual sinus but then all the way till I've eaten and all, the sniffing still seem to be there. I hate getting flu, my nose would hurt. I hate this and school is starting, I hate to be sick and still have to force myself to wake up early. Sucks big time. Anyway on the topic of nose, I really wanna do my nose. Have been googling about nose jobs for half of the day, like the market price, suggestions and all. But didn't seem to find anything useful. Anyone out here have any information on nose jobs?

    I can remember where we went, FEP. For dmhk I think. I think I can make dmhk as good as the fep one. Kidding of course, but it's a good enough alternative when I just don't feel like making myself travel all the way to town for it. Gonna start making more dough for the "kueh" Love it.

    I'm so bored now at 0556 in the morn. Can someone entertain me?

    No comments: