Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 29, 2011

    I got my eye on you

    Checked out my shopping cart online last night and I actually bought two exact same items. Ohwell, I can only blame myself for not checking properly before paying. Some are really impulsive buys. But shopping makes me happy, school's starting and it calls for more new clothes to be added into the closet. But that would mean I would also need to clear some out but i've no idea what to do with those pre-loves. Mom would always ask me to throw them away but sometimes I can't bear to throw them away. Shall see what I can do with them. Can't wait for the clothes to arrive. Moving on to supre's site soon. Bookmarked so many pages, can't wait to check out all of them! I'm willing to give up food and sleep to shop.
    Anw finally got my lashes and nails done last night. The skin on my fingers are still hurting because the manicurist literally filed my skin off. Always go back to them because they are usually pretty good with their skills except for this time.
    Gonna go take a nap before deciding what's up tonight. Gonna hug my itouch with tiny tower running on it. Sorry, too addicted to that game.

    Some rebel pics that I found, if I'm not wrong, it's one of the ladies night at zirca!
    Speaking about which, it's wed again! Mid week, should we party tonight?


    Sleeping time for awhile now xoxo

    No comments: