Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 05, 2011

    Sway

    Pictures from J bar and Filter, will upload everything tomorrow!
    First day of sem 3 today, HR lecture, later on would be managerial account. Really have to depend on myself this time round. It's really a torture to make myself go to school now. But well, just get over the 3 hours everyday. Get over with this diploma and get out of Sg. That's the current plan. Just ate all my med plus detox tea, so I'm thinking if I'll pass everything out again.
    But whatever. Tomorrow would either be Bugis for fried mushroom and more muji stationeries because they make me motivated to study or maybe Ikea for dinnnnnn or maybe Hanabi for sashimi buffet? Can you all believe that I have not tried their meatballs in so many years of my life. Bbq again on Fri! Can't wait for all the food. Sorry I'm a glutton. People often say that when you're sick, you'll tend to lose weight and you've no appetite. But it doesn't seem so in my case. Despite running a fever, blowing my nose till the skin around the nostril's area are peeling, using up boxes of tissues. I'm still able to SHOP ONLINE and eat happily. What kind of person am I? Tell me, please tell me.
    Goodnight xo, I need the drug's drowsiness effect to work now.

    No comments: