Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 19, 2011

    Roadtrip to JB once again

    Alright these are the loots I bought from Jb on Sun with my fam. Most are skinscare and make-up because I'm just so in love with anything that has to do with my face. I bought the clutch hoping that it would fit my laptop but sadly it doesn't but it's okay, I've found another perfect clutch for my laptop and I'm gonna get it!

    So I'm lying in bed now watching keeping up with the kardashians, so in love with the show for now. Gonna continue with my mini workout. Now, I've started to take this detox pills that not only helps in weight management as claimed but it also improves your complexion. Sounds good isn't it? So I'm gonna try it out. But it does really works well in removing your bowels, that's what most weight management products do, so it's nothing gross.

    Anyway I might be starting to work for my dad, like probably 3-4 times a week. Have some extra bucks, working my way to my own bought bag. I'm quite excited actually, like I don't have to ask for it, I can get it myself. It just feels better. So if I can work well with him, it's gonna be a long term thing. Then I can save enough money to travel after my dip. Which I'll prolly take a few months off after it ends. Before my mom kinda promised to let me further my studies overseas. I've always not want to stay in Sg to finish up with all my degree and stuffs. So yeap, it feels a lil scary to know that you'll be in a totally new environment. But everything is too early to be said, I still have 9 more months in SIM. Provided if everything goes smoothly, like i'm not debarred AGAIN and I pass all my exams without having to remodule then yeah I'm gonna graduate in Mar next year.

    I can't wait, I can't wait! If I start working, it's kinda gonna be easier to party. You see, I've more extra bucks to spare. Wtv, I know you all don't care but the thought of it kinda excites me. Mom is gonna teach me what to do when I'm there maybe later this week? Anw I'll stop here goodnightttttt. All of you have a nice day later xo

    Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

    No comments: