Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 12, 2011

    Turn it up

    My week had been pretty peaceful. Joined the fam for a day at NSRCC, they were swimming while I laid on the chair, watching movies on my ipad with smokes and camwhoring by myself. Nothing else to be done anyway. Din with Mich and Ky at Holland V last night. And today nothing's new. School in the afternoon before heading out for a mini shopping mom and the aunt. Didn't managed to get everything that I planned to but well, shall find some other days. I desperately need to trim my brows. Honestly if Mich didn't point out the fact that my brows were so overgrown, I didn't really realised that they were this bad. Maybe tomorrow or something this week? I need to get my nails done too anyway. Gonna go read my mags, have been buying a lot of mags for the past few days for god knows what reason. I just pick them off the shelf, head to the counter and pay for them then after awhile I'll be asking myself why I did that. I can't wait for life to be more interesting

    I think my pics are a lil jumbled up in this post but yea just a lil.
    It was a Lunar, rebel for 5 mins? Then Butter! On a Fri night
    This should be at lunar, where the killer drinks start. Causing us to be spouting strings of nonsensical sentences. Which we can't really recall the next day.

    Bumped into Sarral
    Honestly I really can't remember where this was but prolly in Butter
    Headed down to Nana before it was supper. I've no idea where that place was. We just stopped at where ever that we see lights still on. Of course we make sure it's somewhere that has supper before doing that.
    The next thing I knew was I'm awake on my bed the next day trying to recall the night before. Oh no. How bad was it?

    No comments: