Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 10, 2011

    Loved you like a love song T

    Seems like stay home Saturdays are getting more and more frequent and it's a good thing to me. But I wanted to head out to chill at coffee club, gusttimo, kpo sorta place but no one wants to. I wanted to head to 2am dessert bar for desserts but no one wanna go too. Everyone says I should stop clubbing and when I decides to tone down on my partying life, and opt for something a lil more quiet where you can sit, catch up and talk about life. No one wanna go! So does that mean that I should go back to hardcore partying again? I used to party more than 3 times a week, when the clubs are not open, I'll be at thai discos. I think I'm really much more disciplined now, no? Look at where I am on a Sat night, 0222hrs. Lying on my bed, just ended a skype call with Ben, having a mask on my face. Since when would that happen to me on a Sat night. I even attended lectures this afternoon. I feel like so successful, force myself to prepare for school even thou I know I was already late. The old me would just brush my alarm aside, dismiss it and continue sleeping. Gonna catch up on my dramas before sleeping. I wanna go for breakfast at Jones or brunch somewhere in Dempsey but I bet no one would be able to wake up. I don't wanna waste my Sunday away again. But well, in my life, Sundays are supposed to be wasted on your bed nursing a hangover. Yeah that's how it's supposed to be. Wtv, see you the next round people

    Pretty sure it was a Wed at zirca. It would always be zirca on a wed night.
    With Fel and Eileen.

    This pic reminded me that I was pretty wasted that night, I know, I know. What's new?
    Trying really hard to not look stupid in photos when you're high is some tactic every girl gotta learn. Have to use it till the point that you no longer even know what you're doing. Don't even remember taking pictures till the next day when friends and all updates you on what happened the night before. Live everyday like T.G.I.F?

    We need those party nights that we're really enjoying ourselves to the fullest and I could totally remember the nights like that. All of us kept harping on how fun those particular nights were because we don't party with the best. We are the best!
    I need people who're always ready to go for brunch and chilling over drinks, go with me someone.

    No comments: