Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 27, 2011

    Diet

    Finally all individual assignments but there's no time to be partying my life away yet, because next comes all the gorup assignment and then the exams. That's how hectic SIM is, not as what everyone sees. People often think that we have it really easy in there, but NO, its so not true and I'm serious about that. Well but I should reward myself for working hard for my CA1 right?
    Had pretty good jap food at cuppage just now, followed by desserts at 313, everything ordered was really nice. I'm so going back for a second serving. What's there not to love about desserts right? Gonna do more shopping and chilling in time to come.

    I remember Mich showed me this via twitter. Its emphasis is on "DON'T STARVE" but honestly if we do not starve and I do not exercise, how am I gonna ever lose weight?
    Random photostrip while looking at the siblings swim on a bright Sunday afternoon. Not wasting my Sundays away. Gonna embrace Sunday
    Gonna get some shut-eye now. Really so sleepy.

    No comments: