Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 04, 2011

    I'm down with a bad flu, slight fever and a mild sore throat. Which is enough to kill me. Only managed to get 2 hours of sleep before waking up to head for a roadtrip to jb with the fam. Bought some clothes, cosmetics and a lotttt of food and I'm serious about that. I'll take a picture of them if I don't finish them all before I'm hardworking to get my cam out to snap a shot.
    Just took some med and I'm gonna sleep now because there's school tomorrow. Hopefully I would be able to fall asleep peacefully with fine tunes from Norah Jones, Annie Lenox, Sophie Zelmani, etc playing on my itunes. Goodnight I need to have a good sleep, really. School's starting later and I need to rush to school to pay my fees, collect my course notes. But the worst thing that is bugging me is that I've absolutely no idea who is in this class. Because, nothing new, I was debarred for my 2nd sem in Mar and for the entire previous sem, I've been talking only to my 32nd intake friends who retook certain of the modules and most of them passed everything single 3rd sem's modules which results in me being a loner in school. I kept whining to them about how am I gonna survive 3 more sems like that. Smoke alone, break alone, etc, this really sucks. Gonna dwell in my own misery on my bed now. I don't know why I just didn't open up to the new classmates. But urghhh, bye. Miserable

    No comments: