Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 31, 2010

    Almost

    So I spent my last ladies night of 2010 at Zirca, quite impromptu. We met up at town to decide where to go and then the next thing was we were at Rebel. So happy to meet Pauline, finally meet her and got to party with her, it was quite a fun night. Like just all the girls and he had a good time, more of these to come,  if time allows. I just can't stop whining about how early school starts next year, I'm gonna drag classmates to town for lunch after school because i'm craving for like so much food. Ewf, ayam penyet, ippudo, daikoyu or something like that, it's the ramen at paragon, marche, and a lot more. Since we've so much time to spare, so why not right?
    The fam came to fetch me from the east just now, off to lagoon for dinner and before I knew it we were on our way into jb but I slept the entire journey because I didn't really got much sleep the night before, or should I say it wasn't enough. 

    Can't wait to meet everybody for countdown tomorrow. I think we will be heading to soul because we can already predict ourselves hating the crowd at zouk. Hopefully zouk on sat or something, we shall see. I wanna go do my nails tomorrow before partying, gonna ask the mom to come along with me and she can get hers done too. Why am I blabbering again? I'm pretty sleepy now, slumped into bed watching boys over flowers. But I swear I'm not caught up with the whole kpop thing, never will that happen. 

    Anw this was zoukout week, when I partied for 3 days straight, fell sick on sat which zoukout falls on and stayed home the entire night. Mich and Carilyn came over but I was in bed for 3/4 of the time and I can feel myself giving out heat. 
    Was at zouk's members with the girls and all. Head over to zirca after that. 

    No comments: