Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 25, 2010

    I had a good christmas eve, but as usual the ending part of the night was filled with the usual stuffs. So the night was at soul and finally i've learnt to stop club hopping when i'm drunk. But I started to drunk eat and I can't recall what i've ate until some time later in the afternoon when I wakes up. How bad is this, gonna gain like 5kg already. This is so sad, so I don't really know if I should still go out tonight. Gotta give myself a break man

     Cine for Rapunzel with Sel sometime back. I wanna have happily ever after like Rapunzel minus the short brunette. I'll never chop off my hair till that length, never. 
    I still remember at the very sweet part of the movie, i nearly broke down. 

    No comments: