Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 27, 2010

    Xmasssss

    Once again it has come to the festive season for the year. Christmas and then new year. This period of time is when everyone is celebrating all these occasions, getting together with friends, having fun and catching up. Though this year christmas for me was good, minus a proper christmas dinner and the gifts, still thinking of a gift to get from Mom. That is because she doesn't know what to get from me anymore, so we were thinking of a tiffany & co bracelet or something. Gonna head to town tomorrow with Ben for jap food and to look around for my belated christmas gift. My fam used to really celebrate christmas, like all the gifts would be placed under the christmas tree. Miss times like that but well things changes over time. 
    So I've been partying since Wed this week, xmas eve and xmas itself, of course nonetheless it's partying again. So wed zirca, thurs, some drinks at the white bar or something, fri soul, sat zouk then to sixth ave to continue drinking at friend's place. Totally knock out on Sat night! Not as if the 8 isn't enough. Sat we continued with 5 bottles, 1 champagne and Jim beam and some I don't even know they were there but somehow I tasted it. Bumped into so many familiar faces last night, talked to them and laugh and I really didn't know what I was saying to them half the time. Oh yeah the rest drank till 1030 in the morning, but I went to sleep slightly earlier, it was fun though. Can't wait for new year's eve!  Met a lot of nice people this period of time, these really helped. Xoxo, love you all 

    8th Dec 

    Mich came over to look for me first before we went over to nsrcc for Carilyn's 18th birthday. 
    We were damn late, like as usual. Everyone who knows us know that I'll never be early, okay occasionally but it's really rare. 
    Hope you had fun that day! Left early but never mind we will meet soon, party, shopping, eat and everything k 
    Went over earlier to help her with the decorations, to make the whole place have the birthday hype. 
    I totally fail at blowing balloons, I take like I don't know how long to blow one up, then I don't even know how to tie the knot. 

    After everything is almost done
    Food, finally the food is here. We were all famished and our eyes sparkle at the sight of food. Told you that I just can't stop eating. I'm feeling hungry again right now. Really must stop eating. All this nightlife and late night snacks, worst still it's always fried food. 
    After the rest started coming in 
    Mich, Angeline. One side of my face is still swelling and I was damn conscious of taking pictures and all, kept trying to cover up. Nearly wore shades for the entire day just to hide. 
    Time to cut the cake




    Lastly, happy 18th birthday. Legal for almost everything now. 
    Left at around midnight to zirca to meet Fel and Kaylie to party. Had fun that night, we ended up pretty tipsy and kept spouting nonsense on the way for supper and the way back to Fel's place. 

    No comments: