Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 19, 2010

    Heavy heart


    So I had my weekends pretty well spent. With all the good company, party nights and all. Christmas is coming, with all the festive season around the corner. I'm not really in the mood to be celebrating any festivals because all I can focus on is to get on with a new life.  Turns out things are still going bad for me. But whatever, I'll make it thru with the company of my perfect friends. Classmates might be driving over to look for me later. How fortunate can I get? Positive thinking Shermaine. 

    Spent last night at soul for it's opening. Quite a nicely done up trance club. We were supposed to head there on Fri but the guys changed it to Sat. So it was Soul for the night for Fel's pre birthday. Nana for awhile afterwards and I was really tipsy by the end of the night. But thank god I've friends who will always make sure that I'll be home safe. 

    I forgot when was this but finally had time to meet up with Pauline, Leonard, Macy, Cheryl and Roy. The girls insisted on going over to New asia bar first before heading zouk. So as usual, moet to kickstart the night 

    Oh yeah, I swear I couldn't recognise P when I met her. I was like who is this person waving, and I just looked away. That moment was damn funny. Till I gave her a closer look then I'm like oh my god, it's Pauline! Finally settled my cravings for ayam penyet with her in town. We must meet again soon! 
    So you can see, it wasn't long before the girls got a lil tipsy 
    Told you all i've really cute friends, look at Macy. 





    And then it was time for Zouk. I seriously must stop club hopping when I'm drunk. One day I might just go missing on the way here and there. No kidding. I still can't believe I went from butter to rebel to nana, tipsy and then at nana I was drunk like gone. Thank god for these people around me, what am I gonna do without them
    Come back from Korea fast Macy! We miss you then we can meet the rest and partayeee the night away again.
    I still feel it alright.. 

    No comments: