Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 01, 2010

    Toy

    So i'm finally down with two papers. Last paper tomorrow. Biz Math, hope I'll be able to do well for it, the thought of having to remodule for even one kills. Imagine 6 hours of school a day for 3 days and the rest of the 3 days will be 3 hours each. It is still enough to kill. Keep my fingers cross till results are released which will be soon. Alright so tomorrow, praying for tomorrow to come faster. So my life would be better. We were so tired today, even after arriving at starbucks, we just chilled there, talking about everything under the sun, joking and all. Because of the lack of sleep, all of us were feeling damn cranky, we just kept laughing and laughing, bet we were damn annoying to those who really wanted to study. No more freezing starbucks till next sem I guess. 

    Nana with Pauline, Cheryl and Leonard. We caught social network at cine. Right after the movie, we just decided we should head somewhere to party. The cab driver was really annoyed with us because we got up and said, zouk, then no orchard towers then no nana. For real this time, no more changing of decisions 
    It wasn't long before we got a lil tipsy. 
    Orchard towers for supper. If we continue spending our nights like that, party then supper, we would grow into fat pigs in no time. 
    Gonna get my hair done tomorrow. I think my hair grew really fast, wondering if I should trim my fringe again or awhile later. How how how? I wanna watch a movie tomorrow 

    No comments: