Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 28, 2010

    Glitter

    I was hibernating on my bed this afternoon till my mom decides to come into my room to wake me up just to tell me to play mahjong at 330pm. I was like whattttttt? In my mind, but well, woke up in the end with a very bad migraine. Just finished playing a lil of mahjong, back to rest before continuing later. Still very sleepy, not enough sleep and my complexion has become so bad, which is making me very sad. Waiting for my fresh apple juice to be ready now. I need fruit juice everyday now. 

    I think I'm gonna party hardcore since school is starting next week and lesson is starting at 830am everyday for like two months. Wish me luck will you? I don't know how many lessons i'm gonna miss, but I'm going to try not go. I wanted to bake today with Mich but I guess we're not gonna bake already. I can't wait for new year's eve and new year's celebrationnnnn. 

    Stayed over at Fel's place with Kaylie after Rebel. We talked a lot of nonsense and it was a fun night with the babes. Lunar for ktv and drinks the next night with the guys and all. Before I went over to Nana for it's anniversary, I was there was less than half an hour before we changed over to Aura. All I knew was that I wasn't sober in every single place. This is what my 1 month holiday is about. Might be heading to Hk in March. Really hope it will happennnnn. Food and shopping, they excites me. 

    No comments: