Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 24, 2010

    Happy/sad night

    So tonight was beer at white bar plus 5 packs of fried food because we were really sooooo hungry. It was fun. 6 person with 7 buckets of beer. I'm a fatty now. Beer plus fried food, what do you think. Still planning to wear a cropped top tmr, to show my tummy is it? Can't wait for christmas celebration but the thought of the amount of alcohol tomorrow makes me shudder. Will be kickstarting the night at soul, any girls wanna joinnnnn? Home now, sobering up already, gonna watch playful kiss till I fall asleep. And I know why I got so drunk at rebel on wed already, what a mixture of alcohol. I can be counted as totally gone. Ahhhh, should stop typing. Enjoy your xmas eve and countdown to xmas.

    I do miss everything still.
    Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

    No comments: