Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 10, 2010

    Where's hope?

    I miss my room. Have been staying out and didn't even see the fam for two days and nights. Finally home, freshly showered and all. Ate a very filling dinner and yes I think I'm heading to zouk later. Gonna start doing my make-up soon. 
    I just have this very weird feeling in me that the worst is yet to come. Like my life hasn't reach it's lowest point yet. When that happens, I think I'm gonna disappear totally. For real. I've totally no idea why am I turning into such a pessimistic freak. I used to counsel others, telling them to look on the bright side of life, things will get better and the list goes on. But looks like now it's my turn to be one of them. I really hate this period of time and I just wish I could sleep and wake up only when things get better. I just can't put my feelings into words or rather I did tried translating my thoughts into words, but it's all written somewhere where no one would see. That would probably be my only source of solitary space, where no one judges, no one to wake you up and everything. From there, i'll turn out better, I believe. 
    Oh yeah, short update, was at rebel with Fel and Kaylie. Lunar, Nana then Aura yesterday night. 

    Okay gonna have fun later xoxo. 

    One night when we went over to membina for I don't know what. These pictures seem to be from ages ago. 
    This was the day when Georgy and Annabell comes to visit. Ok, actually they came to my place to wait for me to prepare before we headed to rp for brunch, wanna eat the banmian and the waffles again. So so so wanna eat them. Gonna bbm Georgy that now. 
    Sneaked her into our lectures and she got busted only at the very last part of the lecture. I swear she's really damn adorable but super mischievous too. What's childhood without these right?



    Till then i'll never live again 

    No comments: