Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 18, 2010

    It was nice last night at wavehouse, with a couple of vodka and then we just chilled with beer. It just clears your mind for a moment and then the thoughts did struck me again. Without fail, I know it would. Nothing surprising. Left Sentosa in the cab, having my ipod playing emotional songs all the way to zouk. I created a record, first I didn't even step into zouk, secondly, I wore what I wore to the beach to zouk. Getting more and more awesome nowadays, I simply do not care and just go. I nearly went in slippers hahahaha, what a me. 

    I thought I was gonna break down again, but everything became good at zouk or maybe I wasn't drunk enough to do so and the presence of everyone there just makes your tears get absorbed back? If there is even such a thing, but things were just too overwhelming. Well, so I did catch up with quite a couple of friends, had quite a few genuine laughters, which is good isn't it? Life's good like that. 

    I woke up with a heavy heart, but the fact that I can type like this now shows that things are good again. But god knows when those thoughts would decide to strike me again. Hmm we shall see. Anw maybe zouk tonight? Gonna dress up, not some sloppy shit dressing again.. 

    No comments: