Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 22, 2010

    Wed Afternoon

    Woke up this morning with a ridiculous nightmare, dreamt that my finger got chopped off or something so it was dangling on my skin, it was just damn gross. I literally jumped out of bed and the first thing I did was to look at all my 10 fingers. Then I looked at the, it's already nearing 4pm. Alright, it was just a dream. Life getting more and more ridiculous recently but well, it has to go on. 
    Still haven't ask the girls to party yet, because I'm actually still deciding whether I should party or not. Hmm.........

    So last night after I came home, got into a little narcissism mood. Laid on my bed bbm-ing 

    Laid and thought about like a thousand stuffs, how much have happened, how much has changed and how much i've to learn from everything that has happened. 




    My nails are getting ruined by me after like one week, they used to last me a month 
    Really love lazing at home like these nowadays, but still I can quite sick of myself, like all I do is face myself and my dramas but I just can't pull myself out of bed to head out. 
    Tell me what to do with someone like myself?

    I thought my mac honey love lipstick has gone missing already till I found it rolling around on my table. Played around a lil with it 





    SHOULD I PARTY TONIGHT OR NOT. My life has been filled with home, food, dramas, parties and more partying. Oh man, this don't sound good. I would prefer a getaway, somewhere to shop and have fun with everyone 
    You will never be back 

    No comments: