Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 22, 2010

    There she goes again

    My hairstylist tong-ed my hair instead of the usual blow straight style. They just wanted to try something different for me. Though you can't really see the curls but they were definitely something different. This was when I went to get my hair dyed to a darker shade of color. 
    I'm in high spirits today for god knows why, I just have to know that today was a good day, and things are good, so I hope things will stay this way. Though picnic was cancelled, went to town and I'm quite determined to start my cny shopping because I hate the clothes coming out during cny period, because they are all designed to suit the cny theme or whatever, but they are just ugly imo. Or there would be sales everywhere, sizes won't be right, ugly piles of clothings here and there. Gonna start my cny shopping next week. 
    Been spending a lot of time with myself, lying in bed watching korean dramas and that's what I'm doing now too but I've this sudden urge to party tomorrow, like I just wanna party, so gonna ask the girls tomorrow. So excited, even though I don't know whether I'm gonna party or not. I'm blabbering a lot now. 
    I'm really hungry now but I shall not eat, cannot be tempted to, ate a lot for today and I ate rice which was a big no. I told myself not to touch rice for a few months but I failed today. Damn, how is my diet plan ever gonna work?
    Anw I took a lot of pictures with photobooth just now and I'll upload them tomorrow. I'm just too caught up with my drama and the cute guy inside. Sorry, one of those girly period. Okay, gonna continue watching my eye candy, goodnight xoxo. 

    No comments: