Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 14, 2010

    With the girls

    I spent my night lying in bed thinking over all the lies that are still haunting in me and I just wished to disappear. Lying in bed bbm-ing everyone and a god knows what happened to S. I was like trying to comprehend what she was trying to say in her messages. I just let 90210 play in fullscreen, on and on. Because I didn't wanna click out of it, at least there's some noise in the room and all. Enough of this, I had enough of walking down memory lane. I wanna see all my friends because they are always the one who will be holding you up when you're crumbling down. I won't wanna trust again..

    So I was sleeping really soundly and Momsie just came into my room and said wake up and prepare, you're late. So I pry opened my eyes and said " huh, where are we going? " Then she said malaysia. What the hell, we're going in the evening, she woke me up at 2 plus to say that i'm late. I've a very funny family, can't be blamed. 

    19th Nov


    Met with the girls at bugis first. 
    Before heading to New Asia Bar. Macy was craving for some moet. Babe come back from Korea soon okay! We all miss you

    The forever entertaining Cheryl 














    Ugly hair roots, still didn't get it done at that time. 



    A bottle and we were off from nab. 



    Headed to Cine for a lil while 





    Met Carilyn and all. Tempted some of them to head down to zouk too! 
    But by the time they were there, I was already not very sober. 
    So.... Zouk was pretty last minute too. Met Fel there. But we were probably there for an hour or only. 
    Gary. 
    And somehow we landed at Neverland. Wanted to head over to Filter till they realised that it's already getting late and it was gonna close soon. So neverland it was. Had fun with everyone that night. Can't wait to party with all of them again. 

    Yes, you. The disappointment will never dissolve. 

    No comments: