Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 01, 2011

    2011

    So last night we had our countdown at soul, it was mad good. Don't know how we grew to love soul this much. We're there almost every week. The music and all is good. Got so tipsy last night and sometimes I really wonder how I manage to walk down the stairs in those killer heels, didn't I ever fell off or something. I can't really remember, but in all it was a fun night minus away the emotional thoughts in between. We celebrated with martell, champagnes and party poppers. Really like it last night. The whole lot of us went over to a friend's place after that, and I still didn't manage to really sober up. I hope this would be a good start for 2011

    Can't wait to get all my clothes. Finally shopping online again, it has been long since I really went to look at clothes online. So I'm deciding between getting an itouch or camera, how, which one should I get first? Can someone decide for me? 

    Anyway I still don't know whether I'm gonna head out tonight or not. Hmm...... 

    15th Dec 

    Butter's second anniversary, quite a good night spent with the girls. This was the night I can't believe I club hopped while I was drunk. One day I'm really gonna go missing. 
    Outside butter with Michelle. 
    Happened to be wearing some matching dress. 


    The party getting started. 

    Candy 
    A pity most of them left early. Hopped over to zirca and then to nana. The night ended off pretty badly. I was my usual drunken self. Hate it when that happens. 

    No comments: