Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 07, 2010

    Recuperating

    I really wanna get out of home to town to shop for new clothes, heels and wedges tomorrow but the bruises are darkened now. Which means they are healing but that also means that my eye area and all are really dark now which looks really ugly. Because of the injuries, I can't really do anything to my skin, my complexion is becoming really bad. Feel so sad looking at the mirror now, think I should sleep all day until I feel better and look better. But I really need new clothes and all, I need to shop, or maybe I should put on my shades even in the malls? But I don't wanna get weird stares too. Whatever. I wanna do my nails, I wanna satisfy my food cravings. 
    Okay so as you all should know, I got into a car acccident on Sun. The bruises looked really kinda scary on the night itself and after hearing the different stories from all of my friends, called mom to accompany me to the hospital for a checkup. The report showed that nothing is wrong but I don't really trust it though, but well i'll see if there are any unsual symptoms. If there is then I'll rush to another hospital for another check up, as for now, I'm probably gonna sleep my life away. 
    2010 has been one of the worst year for me. Met with so many different setbacks that made me feel as if I can no longer pick myself up, but with the people around me, I know I would be able to. Just the accident alone, various calls and texts came. It was really heartwarming to receive such treatment from your friends. Now you can call them fam. This year went by really fast, I hope it ends fast and bring a better 2011 to me. I'm really hoping. 

    Phuture 
    Gonna see them on Wed again for Carilyn's birthday so see you guys there 
    Pictures.. Feeling the sudden surge of tiredness. 
    So pictures and pictures.. 

    Mich came to visit me at my place this evening too. 



    Gonna dump myself into bed soon. Feeling really damn tired now. 
    Goodnight xoxo. I'll be back tomorrow 

    No comments: