Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 17, 2010

    Wavehouse

    Sitting at home now quite ready to be at wavehouse already. Dressed down, top, shorts and a sandals. Partying tonight with the girls. I'll see if I've the time to drop by zouk for awhile to see everyone. You know, I still really love to call zouk my home. We shall see later. 
    Till then xoxo. Hope everyone enjoys your Fri night. Party again tmr. 

    Oh yeah anyway went over to Butter fac this wed for it's 2nd anniversary, wasn't disappointed because it was a good night there, followed by rebel for awhile before I hopped to nana. And then I probably died there, due to over consumption of alcohol hahaha. Have zero recollections of that night but I've photos so uploading them really soon. The night ended of pretty badly for me, somehow. Life goes on.. Whatever 

    Phuture sometime back with Rachel. And the rest but I really can't remember who. Miss you babe, party again soon. 
    Messed up. Major messed up person okay. 

    No comments: