Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 30, 2011

    Take a bow

    I managed to wake up like really early today, compared to the usual timing all thanks to my sis who just came back from school and was banging continously on my door. That's what you get for having a 10 year old sibling. Finally got my lashes done just now, but what I had in mind was to get my nails and get notebooks and stationeries for school but I didn't had the time to do so. Met Sel and Jiawei in town for awhile, before meeting the mich and the others for awhile. I just received the invoice for my apr's sem, and it's reminding me that school's starting in 5 days. Time flies doesn't it, it sure does.
    I'm gonna try to sleep early now, wake up for brunch, I'm so craving for the congee, get my nails done and let's see what time I'm gonna wake up.
    Anw I think my real lashes are really sparse now due to those extensions but I've gotten so used to them and I'm someone who's really lazy to put on falsies everytime I'm out. So imagine when school starts and every morning, I just have to shower, skincare routine, sunblock, loose powder and I'm good to go. How convenient? I'm quite excited that lessons will be held at hq, it's so damn near to me and I can foresee myself getting really lazy to dress up. Like come on, it's only a 3 min bus ride away and if I cab to school, the driver might just give me some really annoyed look which I often get. Some even ask if we don't have legs. Like what? It's my choice isn't it.
    Have a good wed, I wanna party tomorrow. See you party people if I am.
    Goodnight xoxo

    No comments: