Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 13, 2011

    Browsing thru tumblr on a sat night

    I've been quite interested in such lip tars from occ but I don't know where to get them, anyone knows? But of course not in this colour because I'm definitely not able to pull them off.
    I wouldn't mind a few of these prancing about in my room. Pet companions.
    How adorable they are
    And I was browsing thru their cars picture and this is really one cute deal. I couldn't find the pretty sls in pink. That's a bold one, when would there be someone daring enough to get their mercs in that shade of pink, cruising down the street.
    Anw I woke up today with a huge hangover, toss and turn about in bed before I fell asleep again. Finally woke up and the horrible hangover was gone. I knew this was gonna happen when I went to bed this morning. Supposedly no plan Fri became a rebel to butter fac and back to rebel then to arena and finally I don't even remember why I landed at nana night. I should have stayed away from those moets at butter, I should have known. Ohwell, it was a fun night with Fel and all. All of us spent our Sat night resting at home. All greatly exhausted, are we getting on in years. We seem to get really tired after one night of partying.

    No comments: