Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 22, 2011

    Chill wavehouse night

    Now I need to look for new dramas to watch during the nights that I'm at home spending time with myself, the room, both my laptops and my mirror. Smokes and more smokes, ice water, detox tea. I've been so obsessed with this detox tea nowadays. Only one pack a day though. I bought quite a few magazines. They are all my bestfr at home.
    The thought of school starting just makes me feel kinda sick. The life of being a bummer at home, out and partying is kinda good. Like there is no worries and all but yeah I know I'm not gonna be like that. Once school starts I'll be repeating sem 2 again. I need to stop reminding myself that.
    Shall tell myself some happy stuffs. Gonna head to town to shop with Mich tmr and eat dmhk, the awesome popiah and cocoa lover from sharetea. My fav bbt now, kinda took over koi's one already. That's in my opinion. I can't wait.
    Can't wait to party on Wed too.
    Till then, seeya. Let me know of some good shows to watch. Besides the usuals that I've already finish watching. Should I get my hair dyed again?

    Fel's birthday chill night at wavehouse. Her birthday spread throughout a few nights. Some nights were hardcore drinking at zouk and soul if i'm not wrong and chill nights like that, how could they ever be missed out?
    Settled at wavehouse after watching the waves crash and all. With a very happy Kaylie
    Before we called it a night and I dropped by zouk. Yes I went to zouk with what I wore to the beach.

    No comments: