Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 04, 2011

    Zouk/Phu/Nana

    Met Mich for dins just now and we were literally two smoke machines tonight. I woke up with a bad headache from too much alcohol again at lunar, rebel and nana. It was great company and various familiar faces.
    It's been long........
    School's starting tomorrow and I'm gonna wake up at 630am. Which leaves me about 3 hours to nap? Bio clock really screwed up, I promise I will not rant so much about school here in future.
    So let me recap, wed was rebel, arena, back to rebel, lunar and finally nana. I know we laughed a lot that night. I've been visiting nana more and more frequently again.
    Fri was rebel, lunar, nana and neverland. I was pretty gone on every party night this week.
    Have a good day everyone, I need to sleep, I need to sleep and my pillar of support is missing.

    Zouk with the usuals, fel, sue ann, seb and all. But there were not a single photos, popped over to phu to look for beelay and all. Been long since I last saw her. Had a lot of fun that night, I was practically going back and forth from zouk to phu, back to zouk then to phu, and the cycle goes on again and again. I was so sorry for making the usuals waiting outside without being able to contact me, I only had like my phone with me in my hand but I didn't manage to be at the sobriety level of noticing it ringing non stop. My bad.
    Alcohols down our throat because it was a night whereby everyone was supposed to get high.
    A lot of photos that I don't remember taking till I see them a few days later




    Miss having hardcore partying nights at zouk.
    I miss zouk and soul now.
    Then off to nana.
    Popcorn chics, chickens wings and all there were the best. I swear. Of course I still love rebel's one.
    It's not about that

    No comments: